Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Unsettling side effect of working in a commercial facility...

By far, the most awkward/awful part of working in a commercial gym is the locker room.

Not the locker room itself...but the contents. Just grossness. Things I shouldn't be exposed to.


Yeah...along those lines. 

Clearly, I'm not suggesting I walk through the locker and check everyone out. But, I have to go pee sometimes, and apparently old guys are very comfortable doing everything naked in the locker room. Gotta shave before work? They do it naked in the locker room. Pat's crushed the 'Phins last night? They stand around and talk about it naked...with their foot up on the bench. 

This is certainly the most unfavorable side effect of working in a commercial gym setting. One which would be a little less gross if they would all take my advice...

...AND GO LIFT SOMETHING HEAVY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment