Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

In light of the impending day of feasting, I'm going to keep it short and sweet today. I'd prefer to start thinking about things I'm thankful for, rather than write a long post about blabbity blabbity. I'll personally be starting off my Thanksgiving with a good lift with some friends at CrossFit Resilience.


Things I'm thankful for...
- My nephew Drew and my whole family
Eleiko Bars that spin like a dream
- Grassfed beef, nitrite free bacon and avocado
- A great crew to train with


Now, on to my actual post!

I wanted to leave you guys with some blogs to check out over the nice long weekend that you guys have probably never seen or heard of before.

Ross Eamit is a guy that a lot of us have been reading for a long time, and with good reason. The guy is innovative as hell and he is a complete savage; all done from the comfort of his own home gym. He is absurdly strong and has a ridiculous amount of control over his own body. Check out his YouTube channel for video evidence.

Todd Bumgardner is a coach that I met several months ago at the Supreme Strength Seminar on Long Guyland, hosted by himself and John Gaglione. Todd is a great coach who trains in a very dungeon-esque facility and has some great insight on the training of athletes. He is also hilarious and is the least frightening red-head that I know. I need to make it a point to go visit him some time.

Nia Shanks is a strength coach down in Connecticut whom I need to meet in person sometime. She is one of the Girls Gone Strong and wrote a book called Beautiful Badass which are both aimed at helping get women into the weight room and off of the ellipticals. She is a great resource in terms of training women, and I visit her site regularly.


Please check out these great blogs while you're recovering from the impending insulin coma that everyone should be having! Have a great holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment