Friday, October 12, 2012

Check Me Out!

Who's got two thumbs and was recently featured on a very popular and well-respected strength and conditioning blog?


THIS GUY!!

I was recently in contact with Tony Gentilcore about doing some guest posts for him, and the first two went up in the last two weeks! If you haven't had a chance to check them out, here are the links:




If you like them, let either Tony or I know! There should be more to come in the future. Also, if anyone has any topics they'd like for me to cover, then let's hear them!

I'm going to be travelling to Mexico for a few days for a wedding so the site will be low on content for most of next week, but hopefully I'll have some time to do some writing while I'm down there. 

Have a great day and go lift something heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment