Monday, December 12, 2011

Progress Report

So, it's been a full month since I started this hypertrophy program. Today we started phase 2, and as such I thought it'd be a good time for an update!



So far, I'm happy with my gains. The scale tells me I've put on about 5 pounds of bodyweight, and the calipers tell me that I gained about 1% body fat; up to 13.6%. Shoulders, upper back and chest all appear to be a little bit fuller. I wasn't expecting a miracle within one month, so I'm not disappointed with anything.

Strength levels, interestingly, have not waned TOO much. I was expecting to lose a lot more total strength, and that has yet to happen. Maybe because it has only been a month? After another month or two of this, I will probably be looking forward to lifting some heavy shit, but for now this is a LOT of fun!

That's all for today. Go lift something heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment